UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: Much awaited Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2021 Online form link has been activated on 7th April 2021 by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). So, the aspiring candidates who are preparing for ESE IES 2021 exam can apply up to 27th April 2021 (27.04.2021) till 18.00 Hours.
Candidates must note that they check detailed eligibility criteria before applying online for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2021 recruitment. Only those candidates’ applications will be accepted who have fulfilled the required eligibility in order to register for the UPSC ESE IES exam. Below we are providing complete details of the ESE IES application form 2021, direct apply online link, fee, documents required, and the eligibility.
There is a total of 215 number (approx) vacancies, which are going to be filled on the results of the examination.
The categories of Services, under which Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made is given below:‐
- Category I‐Civil Engineering
- Category II‐Mechanical Engineering
- Category III‐Electrical Engineering
- Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: Important Dates :
ESE 2021 Online Application Start Date
7th April 2021
ESE/IES Last Date to Apply Online
27th April 2021
ESE Prelims Exam Date 2021
18th July 2021
Application Form withdrawal date
4th May to 10th May 2021, till 6 PM
ESE Mains Exam Date 2021
10th October 2021
UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either:
- (a) An Indian citizen or (b) A subject of Nepal and Bhutan (c) A refugee from Tibet who came to Indian before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (d) A migrated person from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam of Indian origin with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) above should be a person who has a certificate of eligibility that has been issued by the Government of India.
ESE 2021 Age Limit Criteria:
- A candidate of age between 21 years to 30 years on the 1st January 2021, for this examination, of the exam year.
- If the candidate is a Government servant of the following categories if they are employed in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the services or posts, then there will be relaxation up to 35 years on the upper age limit of 30 years.
- The relaxation of upper age which is prescribed above is also applicable for:
- A candidate belongs to a scheduled caste or a scheduled tribe, Up to a maximum of five years.
- OBC candidates, Up to a maximum of three years.
- For defence service personnel disabled in operations during hostilities in a disturbed area or with any foreign country and released as a consequence thereof, Up to a maximum of three years.
- Up to a maximum of five years for ex-servicemen which includes Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as of 1st January, and have been released
- (i) After completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st January) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or
- (ii) Because of physical disability attributable to Military Service or
- (iii) on invalided;
- Up to a maximum of five years for the ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their assignment in Military Service as of 1st January, and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate for them that they can apply for civil employment and they will be released on three months notice from the date of receipt of the offer of appointment, on selection.
- Up to a maximum of 10 years for the blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically handicapped persons.
Minimum Educational Qualification for Engineering Services Examination 2021
- A degree holder in Engineering from a university that has been incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed universities under section-3 of the university grants commission act, 1956 or
- The candidate must have Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or
- Completed a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign Institution/ University/College/ and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time or
- Candidate must have passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- Candidates must have passed the Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or
- Candidate, who has passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
- Given that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts and Engineer Group ‘A’ in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing/Monitoring Organization) may have any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely: Master in Science degree or it’s an equivalent degree in Electronics, Wireless Communication, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
ESE 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐ either in cash by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI or with net banking facility of SBI or they can use Visa/Master Credit/Debit card
- The Female/SC/ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
Documents Required to Fill the ESE Application Form 2021
Before filling the application form candidates need to be ready with the following documents:
- Class 10, 12, and graduation mark sheets.
- Candidate’s recent colored passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned image of candidate’s Photo ID proof.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- Banking details to pay fees online
How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2021 Exam?
The steps to follow while filling the application is given below:
- Apply online on the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click On “Online Application for Various Examination” tab.
- Candidates have to apply in two stages: Part 1 and Part 2.
- By filling in some basic details, get yourself registered.
- a. Fill in your personal details like name, gender, DOB, mail ID, etc.
b. Fill in your detailed address.
c. Fill in your educational Qualification.
- Candidates need to check all the details carefully.
- After the completion of the application form, candidates need to pay the fees, Payment mode is described in the notification.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature, and Photo ID in the prescribed format.
- Check all the details you filled in the application and edit if required, cause after this stage candidates can not edit their application.
If details are verified and you have filled everything correctly then, check in to the I Agree on the checkbox and submit the application form.
- This is the final step, take out the printout of the fee receipt as a confirmation of your form submission.
UPSC ESE 2021 Exam Center
ESE Preliminary Exam Center 2021
ESE Mains Exam Center 2021
Click below to apply online for ESE 2021 Exam:
Table of Content
- UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: Important Dates
- UPSC ESE 2021 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- ESE 2021 Application Fee
- Documents Required to Fill the ESE Application Form 2021
- How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2021 Exam?
- UPSC ESE 2021 Exam Center
- ESE 2021 Application Form Link – Apply Here
- ESE Application Form 2021 FAQs
- Corporate Office: Shanti Plaza, GMS Road, Balliwala Dehradun – 248001. Uttarakhand.
- Time10AM – 8PM MON-SATURDAY
- Contact Details: +91 98971 99827 +91 83938 88104
- Email: email@example.com