UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021 PDF Link for Download & Cut Off Marks
The UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021 will be released a few weeks after the Junior Engineer (JE) examination is conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). For the objective type test, the UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Answer Key will be accessible only on the official website. Important points related to the UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021 that candidates must note include: –
- After the examination is completed and before the results are announced, the UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021 will be published on the official UKPSC website.
- The answer key will contain all the correct answers. Candidates can use the answer key to figure out their estimated scores.
- Any inaccuracies on the answer key must be reported to UKPSC right away. If the inaccuracies are confirmed, UKPSC will remedy them.
- The results of the objective type test are not included in the UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021. It can only be used as a guide for figuring out the expected grades.
- A different date will be announced for the UKPSC JE Merit List 2021. The candidate’s performance in the exam and Interview will determine the outcome.
How to Download the UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021?
Candidates should get the UKPSC JE answer key as soon as it becomes accessible on the internet, as it will not be available for long. The steps to download the answer key are as follows: –
Step 1: Go to the official UKPSC website
Step 2: Under the “Latest Update” tab, find and click on the link for the UKPSC JE Answer Key 2021.
Step 3: UKPSC JE Exam answer key will be shown as a PDF on the screen.
Step 4: Click the “Get” button at the top of the screen to download the PDF.
Step 5: Once the file has been downloaded, open it in the downloaded section of the computer and print it out for easy reference.
How to Calculate Marks for UKPSC JE Exam 2021?
The performance of candidates in the objective-type exam, interview and the document verification will be used to choose candidates for UKPSC JE. The marking methodology for the objective type exam has been made public as part of the formal recruitment notification.
- Candidates will be given 120 minutes (about 2 hours) to complete 100 objective-type questions of General Hindi
- 120 minutes (about 2 hours) to complete 100 objective-type questions of General English.
- 180 minutes (about 3 hours) to complete 180 objective-type questions of Relevant Engineering Stream Paper 1
- 180 minutes (about 3 hours) to complete 180 objective-type questions of Relevant Engineering Stream Paper 2.
The examination paper will be divided into several portions. The following are some crucial data about UKPSC JE Exam Pattern: –
- The exam comprises 200 and 360 questions worth 1 and 2 marks each.
- Every correct answer is awarded 1 or 2 marks.
- Every incorrect answer gets a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Candidates who qualify for the exam will be selected for the interview and document verification rounds.