UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. UPPCL Coaching Saharanpur UPPCL JE Coaching in Dehradun
Details of Vacancies
|Post Code||Post Name||Cadre||Technical Qualification (Branch strictly as mentioned below)||Un-reserved||Economically weaker section||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total|
|161||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||E & M||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||81||21||25||60||04||191|
- Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining.
- A candidate must have passed :
- “Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.”OR
- “Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India”OR
- “Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.”Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
- Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961- Actual period, subject to maximum 24 months
- “SC, ST & OBC (NCL)” of Uttar Pradesh domicile- 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen who had served a minimum of 5 years in Armed Forces of India-(Completed service years+ Three years)- Maximum 15 years
- Dependents of freedom fighters- 5 years.
Selection process will be based on Written Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities. Electricity service Commission, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City/Center and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions etc. The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi. UPPCL Coaching Saharanpur
Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25.
Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT. Maximum number of candidates to be shortlisted for document verification will be equal to two times the number of category-wise vacancies on the basis of CBT exam merit. Candidates having equal marks as that of last shortlisted candidate will also be called for document verification. Best U UPPCL Coaching Saharanpur PPCL JE Coaching in Dehradun
|Online submission of Application form||04.12.2020 to 28.12.2020|
|Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card (Online)||04.12.2020 to 28.12.2020|
|Submission of application fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline) (Imp, Note : The Challan for payment can be downloaded upto 16.10.2019 only)||04.12.2020 to 30.12.2020|
|Tentative date for Computer based Test(CBT)||Fourth week of February 2021|
For More info Call on : +91-8393888104 / +91-9897199827